Fort Worth is getting ready for another outstanding Memorial Day celebration. In addition to attending one of the many events that are designed to honor our war heroes, locals know that this is also a time for family get-togethers and backyard barbecues. Savvy consumers look forward to this day because of the deep discounts and special events sales that many retailers offer. If you are one of them, do you have the right Memorial Day banners and retail signs for Fort Worth sales events?
If not, why not take a second look at these options:
- Custom sales banners. Hang these signs inside and outside of your store. These markers are designed to highlight products that will be on sale or product lines that will be in line for the deepest discounts at the sales registers. Use them as point of sale signs above cash registers and product shelves.
- Wall markers. These types of banners enhance branding and name recognition. While you may not want to put specific product mentions on them, it does not hurt to commemorate the holiday and add your store’s name and logo.
- Pole banners. Sidewalk and parking lot poles are superb locations for Memorial Day sales banners. Brand your business and highlight the sales that will be going on. Alternate the signs for maximum effect.
If banners are not necessarily needed at this time, invest in alternative retail signs that prepare your store for the big sales day event.
- Window graphics. Nothing spells out the upcoming sales event like lettering, decals and graphics affixed to window panes. Entice visitors into your store to check out the special deals and offers that you will present to shoppers.
- A-frames. For sidewalk signage, nothing beats the traditional sandwich board marker. Opt for a sturdy frame design with insert spaces on both sides. Customized vinyl inserts highlight the deals and steals to oncoming pedestrians from both directions of the street.
- Sales posters. Mix and match sales posters with window graphics. When the graphics on the glass spell out the dollars and cents, the posters showcase pictures of the wares that will be sold at deepest discounts. Posters also help with suggestions. For example, if your sale is aimed at shoppers who like to stock up on consumer goods, why not say so? If you are in the business of selling food and groceries, display product pairings that your buyers may not have thought of before.
At Cowtown Graphics & Signs, we know that Memorial Day sales are huge opportunities for retailers to bolster their revenues. Do not let this sales opportunity go by without taking full advantage of shoppers who are hungry for barbecues and bargains. With the right signage in place, you have a better than average chance of getting consumers to enter your store and check out your deals. If you are not certain what types of markers you need, and how to harmonize them with the signs that you already have as well as those that you used for last year’s Memorial Day event, talk to our experienced graphic artists and sign installers. We can help you put together a persuasive selection of retail banners and signs.