An office without artwork looks temporary and gives off an unpleasant vibe. It is utilitarian and provides no creature comforts for the eyes. Even though the most amazing professionals might be operating out of this space, there is a good chance that they will not attract too many clients. The problem is simply one of lack of appeal.
Selecting the Right Artwork
That said, there is also quite a bevy of prints and other artwork selections that are just as off-putting. Outdated prints, faded posters and dusty knickknacks make a waiting client just as uncomfortable as bare walls. You do have an alternative: canvas prints. For Fort Worth business owners, this medium provides an outlet for relevant art that brands a business, markets a product or service, and succeeds at adding a pleasant flair to any space.
How to Use Canvas Office Prints in Fort Worth Venues
We recommend the gallery-wrapped canvas look. It is professional and looks like your prints came right from an artist’s studio or atelier. There is no need to invest in costly frames. Instead, commissioning full-color prints and attaching them to the wall provides your office space with a contemporary look. Choose from artwork that you already have on file or compile a collage of different images and text. Black and white canvas office prints also have their uses.
- Visual aesthetics. Artwork of any type allows the eyes to rest while tying together the colors and textures that you are using in your interior décor scheme. Artwork complements wall colors, brings out the hues of the carpeting and beautifully accessorizes furniture selections.
- Wayfinding tools. Yet canvas prints pull double duty as signage solutions, too. Imprint the information that your clients need to know, add some arrows and then use the canvas as a wayfinding tool. It points in the direction of the conference room, provides more information about an office’s occupant or leads the way to the training area.
- Company information. Tell the story of your company with the help of multiple images. Early photos may be in black and white. More recent photos and graphics could feature colors. Presented along the wall of a foyer, hallway or conference room, this print collection provides a visual history of the company that you can easily augment with written text.
- Growth expectations. From the historic depictions, it is easy to look forward and project future growth, expansions and new market openings. Architect drawings easily transform into canvas prints that provide investors and clients with the vision of your construction project.
- Branding. Mottos, taglines and mission statements are part of your branding efforts. Make them come to life by including them in prints with appropriate graphics. This underscores your business approach for new clients and allows employees to have constant reminders of what your company stands for.
Start on your order today by contacting the professionals at Cowtown Graphics & Signs. We work with you on selecting the right graphics for your prints. When you do not have digital images on file, we assist you with finding stock footage that is ideal for your company.