When you look at the trade show displays Fort Worth retailers and service providers bring to the exhibition hall, you are bound to notice one of two things: either the displays match perfectly in all aspects or they look like a hodgepodge of multiple components. While the former is, of course, the look you strive for, it is the latter that should concern you the most. How is it possible that these businesses do not realize that their displays are somewhat mismatched?
How Bad Trade Show Signage Happens
There are three likely reasons for the majority of trade show display faux pas.
- Mismatched pieces. It is good to be thrifty. It is not good to be cheap. When you throw together a variety of pieces that you have commissioned from signage shops over the years, you likely end up with display components that do not harmonize.
- Varying quality. Some signage products are in excellent shape. Others are cracked and perhaps even broken. Quality plays a huge role in the presentation of a congruent display.
- Mismatched colors. One printer’s rendition of your trademark pink and blue signage is not necessarily the way another printer interprets the color usage. As a result, you end up with a range of color displays.
Putting your Best Foot Forward
To ensure trade show success of your display, the experts at Cowtown Graphics & Signs have narrowed down the origins of the most common component displays to one factor: working with the right signage maker. Mind you, the latter refers to one professional. It is a huge mistake to spread the setup of your trade show graphics to multiple professionals. Choose the most qualified expert you can find, and then entrust this professional with your trade show display needs.
Here is why:
- Quality. When you work with a signage professional who uses cutting-edge materials, you know that each component of your display will feature quality craftsmanship. Vetting your professional with the quality of the raw materials in mind makes therefore perfect sense.
- Cohesive look. What are you trying to get across with the look of your display? Are you marketing a product, a service or an entire line of products? Rely on one professional company to bring out your branding and marketing message in the style that is hot this year.
- Expertly matched colors. Assuming that you have chosen a professional with high-tech printing equipment, you are guaranteed a complete color match across the various signage components of your display. What is more, this professional will also help you to utilize these colors in a broad range of features.
Finding the Right Shop
Talk to our experts today to find out what makes us stand out from the competition. Not only are we the best sign shop for trade show graphics in Fort Worth, but we are also one of the few that stands behind each signage component long after the trade show season ends. Whether you need repairs, want to overhaul the look for the next season or just add some components to use the displays in your office or storefront, we are here to help.