The white work truck or delivery van that you drove off the dealer’s lot looks great. The license plate cover identifies the dealership. So, what does this truck say about your business? Does it differentiate your plumbing company from the landscaping business that also tends to pull up in front of the home you are going to visit tomorrow?
Without contractor vinyl lettering and graphics for Arlington, TX, professionals, your work truck says absolutely nothing.
- No business identification. Your company’s name, which took you a bit of time to come up with, is never mentioned. The logo that you paid for is not displayed. Your phone number, address and website – all of which are expensive but worthwhile assets – are never mentioned.
- No niche identity. The neighbors will never know that you are the landscaper whose handiwork and way with petunias they regularly admire and comment on whenever they pass by the home’s gardens. They will not know that the reason for the nice quiet air conditioning system is the new unit that your heating and air conditioning company has installed. It goes on from there.
- No branding. Even though you do some work for multiple neighbors on the street, folks will never know it when you start targeting the area with handbills. These ads get recycled without anyone giving a second thought to the conscientious contractor whose work ethic and craftsmanship many have seen in action in the neighborhood.
Can you really afford to miss out on these advertising opportunities? No! There is a better way that allows contractors and other entrepreneurs to generate name recognition and brand awareness. The products you need are vehicle graphics and vinyl lettering. For Arlington, TX, contractors, there is simply no better way to advertise while on the job.
- Highlight your company’s name and logo.
- Spell out ways to get in touch with you.
- Display your specialties and the areas that you serve.
- Run marketing campaigns with QR stickers.
- Encourage social media interaction with Facebook and Twitter icons.
All of this information fits on the side, front and/or back of your work vehicle. Vinyl lettering is durable, can be made to fit all types of vehicle makes and models, and comes in a rainbow of colors. Even if your work truck is not white, you can still find a letter coloring that offers a great contrast. For example, the video below shows what 3M Reflective Graphic Film can do so that you truly are advertising both day and night!
Vehicle lettering is not only noticeable, but it is also memorable. Studies have proven that about 90 percent of polled individuals remember the information put on a vehicle that features wraps, letterings or graphics. When you take your bland work truck onto the road, you generate none of this recognition. In fact, folks will not give you a second look.
So, are you ready to make a positive change that can have a noticeable impact on your company’s bottom line? If you are not sure what information to include or how to get started, do not worry. Our skilled vehicle vinyl lettering installers look forward to sitting down with you and drafting the perfect letter and graphics package.